Notes on Speed Controller installation :
1. Make sure that the output specifications of the controller and the motor meet the requirements during wiring construction.
2. Use the overheat protection motor, the overheat protection switch outlet and the motor control circuit need to be connected in series.
3. When a forced fan is added to the speed-regulating motor, the forced fan power supply must be connected to the input power supply.
4. When the non-excited brake is installed on the speed-regulating motor, the input side of the non-excited power supply must be connected in parallel with the power supply side of the motor. When the motor is started, the brake cannot be disengaged.
5. Speed regulation motor with electronic brake function, when the motor stops with electronic brake for 0.5 seconds, it is not allowed to use forward and reverse operation at this time.
6. The switch contact capacity must be AC 125V 5A or more or AC 250V 5A or more.
7. The electronic brake function is used for 0.5 second operation and 0.5 second stop. When the motor temperature rises, please use it when the motor operating temperature is below 90 ° C.